About Me

My photo
tampines, Singapore
IM JUST ME. just a normal 17year old just a normal mix of races and religions. i love my FRIENDS:) my SWEETS:) my bolster:) MY SEXY BESTIE:) sadly i quit smoking:) I HATE SCHOOL. I HATE MATHS:) i hate my maths TEACHERRR:) i hate veggies:) I HATE INDISISIVE ASSHOLES:) i know u know;) my beliefs i believe in reincarnation. believe so very strongly in karma:) so does justin timberlake:) (what goes ard comes ard.......) hahahhaha i believe that people change for the worst and never for the better. anyone care to prove me wrong? i'm a flirt:) im no in denial!!!!! im so anti-clubbing and guys who clubs is really a bloody turn off, for me that is:) haahha i love my life, even if its filled with lots of conflicts, even if i practically suck at my studies now and too lazy to open up a book, even if i know things wouldnt work sometimes, life's precious:)

Monday, August 31, 2009

u cant lose something u never had.

today was a huge BORE. like i said, mondays are boring:)
but my mind was pretty much filled up.
with a preoccupied head, i went on running errands all day.
stupid things such as looking for Mus, my 7yr old cousin who had went missing this afternoon.
he was playing at the playground happilly whilst everyone was busy looking for him.
what an idiotic child i may add, but he's too cute for his own good.
which makes us every bit worried if he were to get lost or kidnapped.
but come on man, this is singapore! haha besides, if i were the kidnapper, i would prolly put him back where i found him after discovering how much of an irritant he is.
other than that i had to rush to my aunts place twice todayyy!!
i was busy, yes, but there was only one thing that seemed too fill my mind.
it feels like its been ages since we last met and by now, im craving for the very least, a sight of u.
i miss u.
i was in the shower this afternoon, with the radio on, i was half listening to the song playing on the radio when i found meaning to those words that was being sung.
and it went something like this,

                                                                                                 So how did you get here under my skin?

                                                                                                 I swore that I'd never let you back in

                                                                                                 Should have known better

                                                                                                 In trying to let you go

                                                                                                 cause here we go go go again


                                                                                                 Hard as I try I know I can't quit

                                                                                                 Something about you is so addictive


                                                                                                 We're falling together


                                                                                                 You never know what you want

                                                                                                 and you never say what you mean


                                                                                                 but I start to go insane

                                                                                                 every time that you look at me

                                                                                                 You only hear half of what I say
                                                                                                 and you're always showing up too late
                                                                                                 And I know that I should say goodbye
                                                                                                 but it's no use
                                                                                                 can't be with or without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment